Saturday, February 26, 2005

Brad

My name is Brad.

I am a husband and father. I have a wonderful wife and four wonderful children.

My wife has just recently graduated form college and is now a Registered Nurse. My oldest is the manager of a Cold Stone Creamery. My second child just started attending a local community college. My third child is in middle school and my youngest is in Kindergarten.

I grew up in a family where I was the oldest of 6 children.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I have been a software engineer for the last 20 years. I have experience with the following computer languages: Python, C, VB, Fortran, APL, SQL, dBase, Pascal, Jovial, and Various assembly languages.

I have a day job developing embedded software in C. In my spare time I like to write Python.

I am a Libertarian.

I am interested in Genetics, Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Chess, and Science Fiction.

I also like to play Racquet ball.

No comments: